Thursday 4 September 2008

Things to look out for

I love French Connection's Autumn/Winter 08 collection.

Not the best label for a tight budget but for something extra special, it's definitely one to look at. I epecially love the coats, dresses and shoes - the things you can get away with splashing a bit more on.

Grey coat £160, black and white knit dress £75 (also in black), Grey knit dress £70 (also in black)

(image courtesy of French Connection)



For something a bit cheaper, Primark wins for me every time! These three are just some of my favourites.



Tartan tiered blue dress £14.00 (but should be warn with something underneath - it scratches!) worn with hooded PU jacket £15.00 in store now. Ladies trilby £3.00 and opaque tights £2.00. Scarf models own.

Two in one belted shirt dress £12.00


Platform town shoe £12.00 due in store end September (I have similar ones and they're surprisingly really comfy)


(Images courtesy of Primark)

No comments: