Wednesday 10 September 2008

High Cross Leicester

I'm sure I don't need to remind you all to watch out for the latest news on the Loughborough Echo website but just in case you've missed it, I thought I'd remind you of the articles written by my colleague Matt in the last couple of weeks. The good news is Highcross Leicester is now open, offering all you shoppaholics something else for your bank managers to worry about. The bad news is what it could to Loughborough. See Matt's articles at http://www.loughboroughecho.net/

Don't be shy, get in touch. I've not had chance to get to Highcross yet but I'm interested to hear what you all think of it (particularly compared to Loughborough and the surrounding areas). Let me know either by commenting on here or dropping me an email at amy_watkins@mrn.co.uk
I'd also like to know which towns/cities you like to shop in and which shops and designers you prefer.

No comments: