Tuesday 21 April 2009

Chic-onomically friendly

I promised you for an update and I hate to disappoint so here we are, the Outnet is here and I have to say I love it!

Net a porter has finally realised that not everyone is as loaded as Paris Hilton and has created a discount site. At first I was ever so slightly cynical (what can I say it's the journalist in me) but these really are discount prices.
Ok so some things are still stupidly expensive (you're not going to get much change for £200 on a lot of it) and yes some things are just truly hideous but I would recommend you save this to your favourites and pop back every now and again. I reckon it's going to be like TKMaxx - full of rubbish one minute and absolute crackers the next. You can also sign up for updates so you know when new stock comes in.

Have a look for yourself at http://www.theoutnet.com/

No comments: