Wednesday 25 February 2009

swish a woo

For all of those of you not in the fashion know-how, swishing is the new craze sweeping the nation.
It's where you get together with friends or just a random group of women (although friends might be a better idea - as my editor pointed out some random person might have fleas!) and swap clothes. Of course, swapping with friends who have decent fashion sense is advisable!
These events are everywhere - there's even one in Ashby de la Zouch on Tuesday for all you locals out there. There's also one in Derby today but sadly this was too late for me to go through my three wardrobes in the hope of finding something I could part with :(
With Spring coming up, this could be the perfect way of making some much needed space (and a lot of the events are in aid of charities so you can help people at the same time)
To find an event near you, go to www.swishing.org or - even better - if you're holding one, let me know I'd love to hear about it

No comments: